Tuesday, March 30, 2010

You've Gotta See This: The Mean Kitty Song

I've been acquainted with the Mean Kitty Song for a couple of years now. Every so often, the kids request it during one of our YouTube fests (they're what people who don't watch TV do when they miss it.)  It wasn't until this weekend that I realized little Sparta has his own channel with regular updates and funny short films.  We spent the good part of Sunday evening catching up with our furry friend (and his new furry friend, Loki).

I highly recommend the Mean Kitty videos for anyone who loves cats and for people who just like funny stuff.  To whet your Mean Kitty appetite, I give you the film that started it all (at least, for us).

1 comments:

Becky said...

I've never seen that! It's hilarious. Reminds me a bit of Weird Al.