Tuesday, March 23, 2010

If you've been reading this blog for any length of time, you probably know that I am a confirmed Trekker, and that almost two years ago, this Trekker married a Jedi.  While this hasn't caused too much distress in our marriage, except for that day Richard made me watch Clone Wars with him, I still scratch my head sometimes over the fact that I entered into such a "star crossed" relationship.

Once the head scratching is over, I remember that no matter how in love with George Lucas he may be, Richard is my best friend and the best thing that ever happened to me.  Also, that there is plenty of time to initiate him into the ways of Star Fleet.  (Come away from the dark side, Richard.  Step into the light of the Federation.)

In honor of my Star Wars crazed husband, I bring you today's video.  It was brought to us by my brother-in-law, Eldon, whom I suspect also has Star Wars sympathies.  I love it, not because it references those silly movies, but because I get to hear some of my favorite John Williams music.  (The fact that Corey Vidal is cute doesn't hurt either...)


2 comments:

taffi said...

oh my heck, Ethan sang this in men's choir at his concert last week and I LOVED it! I've been humming "kiss a wookie, kick a droid" ever since, and was thinking about seeing if there was a version of it on youtube to watch. This must be the most awesome version on youtube - I am amazed that he does all the parts. He's very talented and I love this song!

Amber Shoemaker said...

I've seen this before! A friend of mine showed me and my son was singing it for WEEKS!