Monday, February 1, 2010

Outrageous News: Will Smith for President

I woke up this morning and wondered, as I often do, what is going on in the life of my erstwhile love, Mr. Willard Christopher Smith Jr.  A quick search of our secret communication device, I mean, the internet, produced a shocking and exciting answer.  Will Smith has political aspirations!

Okay, I know Dear Johned him in a column just before I married Richard, but you didn't really expect me to just walk away completely, did you?  Will's been in my life since I was 13.  That's a full 4 years before I met Richard.  Richard and I may share our dry wit, a comfortable friendship, a happy marriage, and a mutual knowledge of the existence of each other, but I'm sure you agree that seniority rules here.

So, according to his *gagwifegag*...well, that was unpleasant.  According to someone named Jada Pinkett Smith, who may or may not know the man who makes my heart pound, Will Smith has considered a career in politics in the past and is now strongly considering it again.  She also mentions that he has very serious presidential aspirations.

Can you blame him?  He's already had a political career, back when he ruled as Fresh Prince of Bel Aire.  There was a lot of responsibility involved in that job.  Add to that the fact that he's worked as a police detective, pulled himself up from homelessness to become a stockbroker, saved the world from killer robots, and he's saved the world from aliens TWICE.  What more information do you need?

I officially submit my name for consideration as his running mate.  Smith/Clark 2012!  It's got a nice ring to it, don't you think?

2 comments:

Jenn said...

Awesome! :)

Anna said...

It does have a nice ring. You forgot the zombies. But what I REALLY want to know- Is that his first name, seriously??? That is SO cool.