Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Let me state for the record that I am a firm believer in homeopathy, essential oils, aromatherapy, magnet therapy, reflexology, chiropractic, herbs, and everything else that might fall under your "hocus pocus" umbrella. I also believe in medical doctors, drugs, surgery, and everything else that might fall under your "Western medicine" umbrella. I figure when it comes to helping people heal, we might as well use everything available.

I also have a sense of humor (shocker!), so despite my belief in homeopathy, I find this sketch hilarious. I found it on the Facebook fan page for Sole Healing Reflexology.  It's nice to see a practitioner of alternative healing with a sense of humor.  I'm seriously considering making use of her service for help in my running endeavors.  By seriously considering, I mean, I'm calling right after I click publish.

Will I go to her if I get hit by a car?  Well, that would just be silly.


0 comments: