Sunday, February 7, 2010

Mother Load Carnival of Writers: Edition 3

Now we're talking! I had so many submissions for the carnival this week that I don't have time to comment on each one.  Do know that I have checked them out and they're all worth your time!  I've even bookmarked a few I'd like to reread. :)

Madeleine Begun Kane presents Fight Firewalls With Kindle posted at Mad Kane's Humor Blog.

Surbhi Bhatia presents 10 Ways to Explore the World without Leaving Home posted at The Viewspaper.

Livia Blackburne presents Pillars of the Earth: an example of a prologue done well posted at Livia Blackburne.

Mike King presents 100 Ways to Serve Others posted at Learn This.

Kaushik Chokshi presents A Handbook of Awakening posted at Beyond Karma.

Pamela presents Good Sports? posted at Blah, Blah, Blog.

Mike Consol presents Mike Consol/My Blog | Why salespeople freeze when they write posted at Mike Consol's Blog.

Tiffany Colter presents Interview with author Jennifer AlLee posted at The Writing Examiner.

Divinelysmile presents Famous Fiction: 50 Celebrities and Their Favorite Books posted at Online Degree Programs.org: Top Online Degrees

0 comments: