Tuesday, August 3, 2010

You've Gotta See This: Evolution of Dance

During the days before hubby, Richard, and I figured out that this "just best friends" thing was a total lie and we officially (and terrifyingly) proclaimed our love, he sent me this video, telling me I had to watch it and report back to him on whether or not it was the best thing on YouTube in the history of YouTube.

Alas, my own computer went wonky, and I was not able to watch it. Shortly thereafter, we both forgot about it, and I didn't think about it again until my friend, Catherine, posted it on the MOFia message board where I converse with like-minded and like-crazied Mormon mommies.  My memory was, of course, immediately jogged, and I laughed through all six minutes and pounced on Richard the moment he came home to tell him that it was, indeed, the best of the best in the best category of bestness.  (By laughed, I mean made a high pitched, shallow lunged sound that approximated laughter but didn't hurt my still recovering abdomen.  By pounced, I mean, waited until he leaned over my resting body to kiss me hello.)

Anyway, it's a lot of fun, and if you're as old as Catherine and I are, you'll feel even older watching it.  (And you'll feel really silly for having done many of the moves at some point in your life.  Don't act like you didn't, Mr. Running Man Champion of the School.)





(Thanks to Catherine P., of Phoenix, AZ, for reminding me I needed to watch this silly video and for being the least crazy of all us crazies.  Thanks to Richard C., of my house, for being the best of the best in the best category of best husbands.)

1 comments:

Iyoru said...

OH MY GOSH!!! I WAS ROLLING!!! Reminded me of many church dances. So fun!