Monday, July 26, 2010

A week off for the blogger.

So, this week I'm having surgery.  Nothing scary or exciting, just saying goodbye to an organ that served me well in the baby growing department, but not so well in any other.  I'd say I was sad to see it go, but my mother taught me not to lie.  Goodbye, uterus. I won't miss you.  Don't let the gynecologist kick you on the way out.  No, really.  She's under orders to do just that.

Having surgery means that I'm busy preparing before, and I'll be busy lying down, crying, and drooling after.  I was getting really annoyed that my boss expected me to keep blogging through this week, and then I remembered that I'm my boss.  Under the threat of demotion and reprimand, she just gave me the week off.

Don't have too much fun without The Mother Load this week.  If I happen to come on here and post something unintelligible, just know it's the narcotics talking, and know I won't be sharing.

Have a great week everyone.  See you on the flip side.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just don't be like my dad. He had knee surgery, and while on VERY strong pain killers, posted some not so nice things on Facebook about the eldership of our church. It was not good.