Tuesday, May 18, 2010

You've Gotta See This: Women, Know Your Limits!

Yesterday, as I was registering for Fall classes at the University of Utah, I was surprised to learn that I didn't need as many credits as I had previously thought.  Prior to my recount, I had thought I was due to graduate in December of next year.  The numbers told me otherwise.  In August, I'll officially be able to call myself a senior and will be applying for graduation in the spring.

Unfortunately for me, no one showed me this video before I decided to go back to school.  Had I known my limits sooner, I might have been able to prevent the hideousness that surely awaits me.  Now that I'm only a year away from my degree, it's just too late. 

I'm truly sorry, Mother Load readers.  Take a good look at my picture.  That cute, sweet, fragile little thing is soon to be no more.

Women, if you don't have a sense of humor, you're better off not watching this.  I think it's terribly funny, and I was raised by a feminist.  (She'd probably think it's terribly funny too.)



(Thanks to Camille W. of Riverton, UT for today's You've Gotta See This video!)

2 comments:

Jenn said...

ROFL!!!!!!!!!!! Oh, I'm DYING over here. It's far, far too late for me... I'm well into my PhD program. *sigh* ;)

Iyoru said...

LOL! Thanks for the laugh! "I do love little kittens" LOL!