Monday, May 16, 2011

Photobucket

Mom, today I learned that Utah's Hogle Zoo has some new, much more frightening residents.

Photobucket

I mean seriously...heebie jeebies!

Photobucket

I learned that no matter how many kitties I have living with me, I will always want to take this one home.

Photobucket

This one, too.

Photobucket

I learned that Natalie Portman is looking lovely these days.

Photobucket

And that my chances of ever visiting South America just went waaaaaaaay down.

Photobucket

I learned that giraffes like to play just like the rest of us.

Photobucket

And that my weight loss efforts could benefit from a sign like this one.

Photobucket

And finally, I learned that someone is organizing posses to threaten the earth!

Photobucket

I consider myself more a rabble-rouser, but leader of a posse is okay too.

1 comments:

Katrina said...

I can envision a new t-shirt line with the above picture slogans!

(news headline style) Perilous Posse of Preschoolers

Please! Do Not Feed (even if I beg)

Rabble Rousers Anonymous

My Posse is cuter than your Posse.

If zoo animals need to play then so do moms!

Warning! Adopts pets from the Zoo!

Heebie Jeebies!