Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Photobucket

Mom, today I learned why Carla still gets all the attention.

Photobucket

The good news for me is that this...

Photobucket

Provides a decent way to get back at her for it.

Photobucket

It also may or may not have caused a hospital related person named Jared to have to come fix something. I'm 47% sure I didn't actually cause the problem.

Photobucket

Of course, the moment Jared forgot those wires were attached to Carla's head and accidentally gave it a yank was enough to assuage any guilt feelings I may have had. Thanks, Jared!

Photobucket

I learned that when Carla is sitting like this...

Photobucket

Her brain waves look like this.

Photobucket

But when she does this...

Photobucket

We have a lot more fun watching the screen.

Photobucket

I learned that even though she's cooped up in a hospital room and can't get out, she has a great view.

Photobucket

And finally, I learned that I could improve the view inside the room with a stop over at the gift shop.

Photobucket

I think the card was a nice touch.

Photobucket

So did she. :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Sarah,

I really loved seeing the pictures and the captions that went with them. You guys are awesome and I am glad to have you as sisters. Hope all is well. Hope to see you all soon.

Love, Mike(y)

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you emailed me the link. Since I'm not on facebook anymore, I never see pics. I wish I were there. I love you.

Maria

Anonymous said...

Yea, Carla! Yea, Sarah! Just a couple of symbiotic attention-seekers! And you both deserve every bit of the attention you get because you are both incredible -- just like Maria, Gina, and Mikey! :)

Love you,
Mom

Anonymous said...

wait, what? A blog??

Love,
Jonathan Sharpe