Thursday, December 15, 2011

Photobucket

Mom, today I learned why it pays to have friends who know Photoshop.

(Special thanks to my friend and Mother Load reader, Lis C., of Portland, OR, for this bit of awesomeness.  I finished up classes for my degree this week, but there are no ceremonies for fall graduates unless they want to wait 5 months.  Meh.  The original picture was taken at the Weird Al concert we attended in September, and it was way cooler than any stuffy old commencement ceremony!)

3 comments:

Millionaira said...

girl...are you having a party or not...because you so totally deserve to have a party!!!

also, if it weren't for my parents wanting to be there i wouldn't have walked at all...seriously i could've cared less...all i wanted was my piece of paper that said i'd done it!!!

Lis Cook said...

You are so cute, & I am so proud of you..

Lis Cook said...

You are so cute, & I am so proud of you..