Wednesday, December 8, 2010


Mom, today I learned that visualizing this scene was all I needed to do to remain calm during my MRI.  Apparently, triumphing over acrophobia helps you beat the snot out of claustrophobia.  Also of note:  I have a ridiculously long liver.  I don't know what that means, but from the looks on the faces of the MRI techs, I think I could make a good living with the circus. Then I could work on my coulrophobia...

(Author's note: My mom HATES this picture, and I find a way to make her look at it at least once a year.  I'm a good daughter, no?  See her reaction in the comments!)

4 comments:

Willie Braudaway said...

Just for the record, the reason I reacted so strongly to this image is because I first saw it on my little cellphone, and I thought my daughter was standing on the very precipice with only her incredibly strong sense of balance keeping her heels from slipping off the edge and thus becoming the last view of my living daughter. I didn't know she was sitting down with her knees hugging the edge of the cliff. Even so, she could have gotten vertigo while taking that shot... Just wanted that said for the record.

Jenn said...

LOL!!! I could never do that. I would TOTALLY get vertigo and fall off, if I didn't faint and fall off first.

Bevin @ allisbright.com said...

Is this angels landing?

Sarah Braudaway-Clark said...

Yep, Bevin. That was my 4th time up there. My friend, Becca, and I both took pictures like this. It was Mother's Day weekend, and we were being rock star single moms together. :)